Full Service Broker for Debt & Equity Trading
Candor Equities Limited (“CEL”) offers specialist advice, personally tailored to help achieve the investment objectives of our clients. All our advisors have extensive market knowledge, provide reliable execution and give clients valuable insight into any stock that they prefer to purchase or sell. Our Institutional sales team is experienced, cognizant of individual institutional investor needs and priorities, and offers professional guidance tailored to help businesses achieve its strategic objectives..
CEL provides our clientele with the following features:
- CEL online solutions provide the benefit of an ATS system capable of showing the real time status and up-to-date portfolio account status for online transactions
- The account holder has his/her flexibility to handle the trading independently with the same interface as the ATS interface, from anywhere.
- Our simple web-based user interface does not require the pre-installation of software
We undertake in-depth macro-economic research in order to highlight sectors that contribute to Sri Lanka’s GDP. We do not rely solely on arithmetic models of forecasting, but also utilizes continual dialogue with company management, which enables wiser investment decisions. We take pride in the fact that our research is independent and not influenced by third party pressures.
Begin your investment journey with Candor
Opening an equity (and debt) trading account is easy. Please choose which category of investor you are, fill in the forms and provide the required supporting documentation.
- Local individual/joint account*
- Local institutional account
- Foreign individual/joint account
- Foreign institutional account
- Nonresident individual/joint account
Please feel to call our hotline +94 777 999979 for any assistance, anytime.
Fees & Commissions
Brokerage is calculated as a percentage of the total Rupee value of the securities purchased or sold on your behalf.
Brokerage rates are provided by the Colombo Stock Exchange and are subject to a minimum brokerage floor of
0.20%. For a purchase, the brokerage is added to the consideration payable for that transaction. For a sale, the
brokerage is deducted from your gross proceeds. All these amounts are specified on the confirmation of sale or
|Share transaction levy||0.300%|
|Minimum Brokerage (floor)||0.2000%|
|Share transaction levy||0.2000%|
The above rates are subject to change from time to time.